P5 Sun 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

carlo ventisei
Dear All The following were the first 10 to confirm for Strathendrick: Matt Murray Johnny Christopher David Adam Caleb Archie Catriona Christian Can you all please remember to bring £3 (charitable donation) and give it to me on the day as we have already paid. Address is Strathendrick RFC ,Lomond Lodge, 2 Balfron Road , Killearn G63 9NJ Please be there for 11.30/11.45 for a 12.30 kick off (its very busy so parking can be an issue) NB - So far we have 4 names for training at GHA. Can you confirm if you will train on Sunday to see if its worth running a session

Re: P5 Sun 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

Ian Gibson
Matthew G and I OK for braidholm