P5 Squad for Sunday 22nd @ Accies

We have cancelled the Marr tournament due to lack of numbers this weekend.  As such we are left with fielding a squad of 12 for the Accies tournament.  We have had 12 responses stating they are available so that makes selection a lot easier.

Squad in order of response is:-

Matt I
Johnny V
Caleb
Harry
Lewis
Michael R
Adam
Matt G
Christian
Josh B
Gregor Hunter
Murray S

Please be at New Anniesland for no later than 10.30 ready to go.  Parking is very limited at New Anniesland so leave enough time.

New Anniesland
21 Helensburgh Dr
Anniesland
Glasgow
G13 1RR

Re: P5 Squad for Sunday 22nd @ Accies

Christopherwilson147

Hi gramme.  Jamie wilson available if any call offs
Christopher

On 20 Mar 2015 13:28, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Squad-for-Sunday-22nd-Accies-tp4035379.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]