P5-P7 Touch Rugby Wed 8/7/15

Matt and I will be down at GHA for a game of touch between 7 & 8pm on Wednesday 8/7/15. Open to all kids, parents and coaches from P5-P7! We did this 2 weeks ago with just P5 and it was great fun!

If you fancy a run about, see you there!

Re: P5-P7 Touch Rugby Wed 8/7/15

carlo ventisei
Johnny & I will be there !

Re: P5-P7 Touch Rugby Wed 8/7/15

Jason Blane
Sorry just seen this! Josh and I will be there. Don't let me get picked last again!!

Re: P5-P7 Touch Rugby Wed 8/7/15

Sorry all, Caleb and I are away and won't make it!!  😞

On 7 Jul 2015 08:10, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Matt and I will be down at GHA for a game of touch between 7 & 8pm on Wednesday 8/7/15. Open to all kids, parents and coaches from P5-P7! We did this 2 weeks ago with just P5 and it was great fun!

If you fancy a run about, see you there!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-P7-Touch-Rugby-Wed-8-7-15-tp4036760.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]