P5 - Match -v- Marr and Strathendrick (6 September)

P5 - Match -v- Marr and Strathendrick (6 September)

Alan Hughes
This Sunday (6 September) we have a home game against Marr and Strathendrick.  Please be at Braidholm at 10.30 sharp as we need to get a warm up in and selected into teams as the games will start around 11.00 and likely play until 12.30.

Hopefully we get the season off to a winning start.

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR SON IS REGISTERED.  THOSE WHO ARE NOT REGISTERED WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PLAY.

See you all Sunday

Cheers

Alan