P5 GHA WHATS APP GROUP

Robert Bruce
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P5 GHA WHATS APP GROUP

Lindsay
Hi Bob,
Having problems getting it on my phone. Any chance you could email me until I get a new phone sorted out?
Thanks
Lindsay

Sent from my iPad

On 30 Jan 2017, at 17:10, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Could anyone who's not in our GHA whats app group, please let me know and I'll get you added.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-GHA-WHATS-APP-GROUP-tp4042827.html

Re: P5 GHA WHATS APP GROUP

Martin Rutherford
Hi Rob,
I'm not in the WhatsApp group yet.
Cheers
Martin

Re: P5 GHA WHATS APP GROUP

Helen
Hi Bob. Could you add me please. Helen 07803268828