P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Sunday 29th March,

We have tournaments through at Bouroughmuir and one at GHK.  Times etc to follow when I have them. Please update this post if you are available on Sunday.  Again, can I ask that all responses are made by Friday lunch time as we will need to plan who is going where or if like last weekend, cancel a tournament.

Unfortunately I will not make it on Sunday to either tournament as I am working however I may be able to have a tactical drive passed GHK!

Friday 27th,

I would like to run a training session for P5 on Friday night for those available.  This is not mandatory, just a wee addition in order to fine tune a few things.  I will also be around the club after training for a quick pint if anyone wishes to come up for a drink or discuss anything.

No need to reply about training, just turn up at 7 ready to go!

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Graeme Inglis
Matt Inglis available on Sunday and will need a lift there and back if anyone can help in this regard?

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Mark Hughes
Cian available Sunday.

See you Friday night.

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Caleb is available for Sunday 29th.

Mark.

On 23 Mar 2015 19:50, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Friday-27th-Sunday-29th-tp4035471.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Simon Henderson
Josh H okay for Sunday and Friday training.

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Johnny V good for training and for Sunday.
Happy to give Matt a lift.
carlo

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Philippa Innes
Adam available Sunday.

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Gareth hunter

Gregor hunter can do training Friday and is available Sunday

Cheers
Gareth

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Anita
Archie available for Sunday
Anita

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

ian Gibson
Matt G and I available for Sunday and should be ok for Friday

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Andrew_hunter
Christian good for Sunday but both he and me have a prior engagement for friday night

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Hi Graeme

Lewis can play Sunday, not sure at this point about Friday.

We can give Matt a lift, just let me know.

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Harry M is available for Sunday.

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Apologies - Harry M available for GHK on Sunday only. We have a family 40th lunch so can't go to Edinburgh.

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Craig Collins
Christopher available for Sunday.

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Stuart Simcox
Murray Available on Sunday

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Jacquiebaird

Morning Graeme/Carlo,
I'm afraid Robbie is committed to a party on sunday! I'm not popular with him at moment as he'd rather play rugby!! Very sorry.
Jacquie

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Laurie Robinson
Hi Graeme,
Michael is away on a cheeky wee ski week on Sunday 29th so not available, see you on Friday.
Laurie

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Dawn McDonald
Hi David will be available to play, Dawn

Re: P5 - Friday 27th & Sunday 29th

Fergus
Catriona is available for Boroughmuir but not GHK.
12