P5 Friday 24th

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P5 Friday 24th

Stuart Simcox
No trying tonight

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Apr 2015, at 14:46, Mark McCracken [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

HI,

Not sure if I've missed any posts but is there P5 training tonight??

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Friday-24th-tp4035944.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 Friday 24th

No training tonight Mark.  Im away all weekend and the other coaches also have commitments.

Re: P5 Friday 24th

Mark, no training tonight.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.