P5-7 Touch rugby Wed 22nd

Is anyone up for touch rugby at the usual time of 7-8?  Please reply to this post if you can make it.

Re: P5-7 Touch rugby Wed 22nd

carlo ventisei
Johnny and I are up for it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Re: P5-7 Touch rugby Wed 22nd

Jason
Josh and I will be there, talked Lewis into it too.

Jason.