P4 midweek training

Shane McElhinney
Hello everyone
With the weather looking miserable all week, we intend to have an indoor session this week where we will have a chat with the boys. We will take this opportunity to explain the laws, discuss how we should set up for matches and have a general overview of how things are going. We don't usually get the opportunity to do this so it would be beneficial for both the boys and the coaching team. Although we won't be outside, we will probably be in one of the changing rooms so I would suggest no shorts or short sleeves!
6:30-7:30 as usual, if there are no changing rooms available we will be upstairs in the members lounge.
See you Thursday.
P4 coaches