P4 midweek training

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone
As we mentioned on Sunday, we are going to be running midweek training this year.
We will be starting this Thursday 20th August from 6:30pm-7:30pm. It would be much appreciated if you could let us know in advance if your son will be attending as it gives us the chance to plan the session better.
Ensure the boys have their mouth guards with them as if not, they may not be able to fully participate.
See you Thursday.

P4 coaches

Re: P4 midweek training

david brown
Jack Brown will be there

cheers

Re: P4 midweek training

Alyson McCallum
Daniel McCallum will be there.

Re: P4 midweek training

Stuart Spalding
Unlikely Thomas will be able to make it as clashes with football training.

Re: P4 midweek training

Kevin Fitzpatrick
Ciaran will be able to make training.
Kevin

Re: P4 midweek training

Lesley Hudson
Evan Hudson will be there

Re: P4 midweek training

Robert Bruce
Hamish Bruce will be there

Re: P4 midweek training

Stuart Simcox
Ruaridh is a definitely maybe

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Aug 2015, at 19:20, Shane McElhinney [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone
As we mentioned on Sunday, we are going to be running midweek training this year.
We will be starting this Thursday 20th August from 6:30pm-7:30pm. It would be much appreciated if you could let us know in advance if your son will be attending as it gives us the chance to plan the session better.
Ensure the boys have their mouth guards with them as if not, they may not be able to fully participate.
See you Thursday.

P4 coaches

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-midweek-training-tp4036845.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P4 midweek training

David Morrison
Robert should be there but he went to bed with with calpol tonight so we'll see how he is.  I'll be there regardless

Re: P4 midweek training

Richard Grant
Gordon will be there.