P4 (last year P3), IMPORTANT

Shane McElhinney
Hi Everyone

With the new season starting on Sunday, just a little reminder that we are now playing contact rugby with tackling and rucking. Judging by the end of last season, the boys should be more than ready for this. As always, the boys safety and well being is our primary concern, so please ensure that they have a mouth guard with them at all times.

We look forward to seeing you all again on Sunday and if you have any queries or concerns, just let us know.

The P4 coaches

Re: P4 (last year P3), IMPORTANT

Julie Robinson
Hi Shane, Johnny Robinson is still on holiday this Sunday, I will make sure he is registered when I return.
Kind regards Julie Robinson.