P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Alan Hughes
This Sunday (10 May) we will be taking 2 teams to West of Scotland.  Squad size is restricted to 10 so please confirm below if you are able to attend so we can confirm numbers to the club.

This is an early start so please be there at 9.30 for a warm up with the first games kicking off at 10.00.

Below is a map for directions and for sta nav purposes the postcode is G62 6HX

http://www.westofscotlandfc.co.uk/find-us

Separately, we will run a training session for the P4's on Friday (8 May) at 6.30pm at Braidholm.

Many thanks

Alan

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Helen Lees
Euan  would like to go  on  Sunday

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Michael Smith
Conlaoth would like to play on Sunday and he will be at training on Friday night

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Brian Aitken
Thanks Alan. Matthew is available for Sunday but I'm struggling to get him there for Friday.

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Tracey Brown
Jacob would like to go to West on Sunday and can go to training on Friday. Jonathan is a available for both too!

Tracey

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Fraser.GHA
Rory is unavailable for West, as he is at the Glasgow 7s competition on Sunday.
Good luck P4!
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Katrina Thomson
Hi Alan

Fraser has golf academy on Friday night and so won't make training.  Logistics on Sunday unfortunately will not allow his attendance at West of Scotland either.  Good luck at the tournament!

Katrina

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Alison Bolger
Max is available on Sunday. Friday nights are tricky, but he will try to make training

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Fiona Sabba
Hi Alan
Marcus will make it Sunday but unfortunately cannot make Friday night training.

Thanks very much
Fiona

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Tracy crawford
Kai can make Sunday , not sure about Friday night

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Beverley Craig
Calum can make Sunday but not Friday I'm afraid.

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Alan Hughes
A reminder of training tonight at 6.30 at Braidholm.

Also a reminder of the tournament on Sunday details above.

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Brian Ness
Hi Alan,

Reece will be at training tonight and would like to go to West on Sunday.

Regards,

Brian.

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

Fraser Shennan
Craig will be down tonight for training Alan, however we have tickets for the International 7's on Sunday, so regretfully he can't make West. He's always desperate to play as you know, however we simply can't fit both in, no matter how many times I look over the logistics.

Re: P4 - West of Scotland Tournament and training

germain
Hi Alan

Calvin won't make tonight's training but would like to go to West Sunday morning please.

Thanks for braving the elements last Sunday. It seemed a harsh morning but Calvin had a great time.
Kr
Germain