P4 Training Sunday 17th Jan

Shane McElhinney
The pitches at Braidholm are frozen and there is to be snow overnight so we have managed to book an indoor pitch for tomorrow morning. This will take place at The Pitches, 137 Shawbridge Street and we are on pitch 5. This is a synthetic pitch so trainers/mouldies best footwear.
Training will run from 10-11am and there will be a £2 charge per child. Please give the money to one of the coaches at the start of the session.
See you tomorrow

Re: P4 Training Sunday 17th Jan

Lesley Hudson
Evan wont make it today.

Sent from Samsung tablet

The pitches at Braidholm are frozen and there is to be snow overnight so we have managed to book an indoor pitch for tomorrow morning. This will take place at The Pitches, 137 Shawbridge Street and we are on pitch 5. This is a synthetic pitch so trainers/mouldies best footwear.
Training will run from 10-11am and there will be a £2 charge per child. Please give the money to one of the coaches at the start of the session.
See you tomorrow

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Training-Sunday-17th-Jan-tp4038893.html

Re: P4 Training Sunday 17th Jan

Stuart Simcox