P4 Training Friday 27 March

Alan Hughes
We will be running P4 training this Friday (27 March) at Braidholm from 7pm.

This will be in addition to the training on Sunday's and the aim would be to run this on a regular basis until the end of the season.

The session will go ahead but could I trouble you just to confirm who will be available for Friday simply for an indication of numbers do I can plan ahead.

Cheers

Alan

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Tracey Brown
Sorry Alan, Jacob won't be there as it is his birthday party on Friday evening.

Regards

Tracey

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Mar 2015, at 06:07, "Alan Hughes [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

We will be running P4 training this Friday (27 March) at Braidholm from 7pm.

This will be in addition to the training on Sunday's and the aim would be to run this on a regular basis until the end of the season.

The session will go ahead but could I trouble you just to confirm who will be available for Friday simply for an indication of numbers do I can plan ahead.

Cheers

Alan

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Training-Friday-27-March-tp4035514.html

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Kathryn Schalchi
Hi Alan

I'm afraid Christopher Schalchi won't make it this Friday (he has Cubs).

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Claire Igoe
Anthony can make it  What time will it finish at?
Claire

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Alan Hughes
The training will finish at 8ish depending how the boys are getting on but no later than 8.30.

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Damian
Alan, apologies Matthew and I are in Aberdeen so wont make training cheers Damian

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Fraser Shennan
Craig S will be there.

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Helen Lees
Euan will be  there

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Katrina
Fraser won't make training this Friday as we have a school function.  He has a regular commitment on Friday evenings and so it's not the best night for us I'm afraid.  Perhaps he can attend occasionally before a Sunday tournament?  Talking of which any info re this weekends tournaments?  I suspect we will favour GHK as Fraser has a golf lesson at 3pm on Sunday afternoon.

Cheers, Katrina

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Michael Smith
Conlaoth Smith will be there on Friday

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Alison bolger
Max can make Friday.

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Tracy Crawford
Kai can make it tomorrow

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Fiona Sabba

Thanks very much for this, Marcus can make it this week..

Cheers Fiona

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Beverley Craig
Calum won't manage on Fridays currently.
Also can you let me know if I have done something wrong with the junior notice board? I don't seem to be getting the email alerts I used to and have to search on the website to find any information now whereas before it flagged up on my email account.

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Brian Aitken
Hi Alan. Matthew can't make it.

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

brian ness
Hi Alan,

Sorry, Reece won't be able to make tonight and has a regular commitment ( goalkeeper training ) on Friday nights.

Regards,

Brian.

Re: P4 Training Friday 27 March

Coco
Hi Alan,

Sorry but Cameron won't be able to attend training this evening.

Caroline

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Mar 2015, at 06:07, Alan Hughes [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

We will be running P4 training this Friday (27 March) at Braidholm from 7pm.

This will be in addition to the training on Sunday's and the aim would be to run this on a regular basis until the end of the season.

The session will go ahead but could I trouble you just to confirm who will be available for Friday simply for an indication of numbers do I can plan ahead.

Cheers

Alan

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Training-Friday-27-March-tp4035514.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]