P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Alan Hughes
This Sunday we have 2 separate tournaments - one at Glasgow Accies and one at Troon (against Marr).  We are unfortunately restricted to numbers (12 for Glasgow Accies and 10 for Marr).  Please respond to this post as soon as possible with the tournament you wish to attend.  Times and details noted below.

Glasgow Accies

Address:
New Anniesland
21 Helensburgh Drive
Anniesland
Glasgow
G13 1RR

Time: We will be starting at 11.00am so please be there for 10.30am for a warm up.

Marr

Address:
Isle of Pin Road
Fullarton Estate
Troon
KA10 7JS

Time: We will be starting at 12.00am so please be there for 11.30am for a warm up.

Please do respond to which tournament is preferred and I will post the teams later on in the week.  If either tournament is possible then please say and we will try and balance out the teams so we have the best chance of winning both.....

Thanks

Alan

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Claire Igoe
Anthony would like to play the match at glasgow  accies pls
Thanks
Claire

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Fiona

Could Marcus play at Anniesland. However, if you need to alter then we can be flexible.

Cheers Fiona

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Helen Lees
Euan  would like to play  at  Glasgow  Accies

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Damian
Folks,

It would be really helpful if we could get an indication of preference for this Sunday ASAP.  We don't normally ask but if we don't get enough players to travel to Troon we may look at taking a second team to Accies. Both are great tournaments which our players have every chance of winning having come close in previous years and as can be seen from the performances at West last week our teams are definately on a level with opposing teams in terms of skill and abilities.  If we have the numbers attending each tournament early enough we will be able to make a decision prior to Saturday. Cheers Damian

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Katrina Thomson
Please put Fraser THomson down for the Glasgow Accies tournament.  Thanks, Katrina

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Kathryn Schalchi

Christopher Schalchi will be able to play in Troon.

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Fraser.GHA
Rory H and Craig S will both prefer to go to Marr please.

I won't be running/ reffing/ tackling with the bust rib, but will assist in organisation where I can.

Fraser
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Brian Aitken
Hi Alan. Accies would be best for Matthew if possible.

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies IMPORTANT

Alan Hughes
Please can you come back with names of who can play as soon as possible.  Without the names and numbers we cnanot plan the games and boys may miss out of they turn up without confirming.

Many thanks

Alan

Calvin would prefer Marr please
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

brian ness
Reece would prefer Marr please.

Regards,

Brian.

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Gregor Harris
Hi,

Cameron Harris and Gregor Blair are available for the Glasgow Accies tournament.

Gregor Harris

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Alison bolger
Max would like to play Marr.

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Alan Hughes
Please note that we are restricted in squad sizes at the tournaments so please do not turn up without first letting Damian or I know.  If boys turn up and we have too many then some may not get a game.  We can only take 12 to Accies and 10 to Marr.  Teams so far:

Marr - ben, Rory h, Chris s, Craig s, Matthew m, calvin, Reece, max (2 spaces)

Accies - Anthony I, Matthew Aiken, Jacob, Euan lees, Fraser t, Marcus, Cameron h, Gregor b. (4 spaces)

If you can play please let Damian or I know so that numbers can be managed.

Many thanks

Alan

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

peter darroch
Hi Alan

Sorry got not getting back to you sooner.Marc can't make either tournament this week as we have a family engagement.

Best regards

Pete

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Tracy Crawford
Kai said he would go to the Marr tournament

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Ex GHA
Apologies for lateness of reply.
Rori is unavailable tomorrow.

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

Beverley Craig
Sorry to reply so late , appear to have managed to unsubscribe to the junior noticeboard
Calum Craig will not be able to attend at all this week sorry.

Re: P4 - Tournament Marr or Glasgow Accies

steve spence
Sorry for late reply. If there is still a space ewan is available for Glasgow today.

Thanks, Steve
12