P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Robert Bruce
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Shane McElhinney
Jack is available for both

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 May 2016, at 08:54, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,
This week we will have one squad travelling to WEST and training will be on at Braidholm for those boys not travelling.

With the above in mind could you please post back your child's availability for West, Training or Both ASAP.

I would also like to highlight that we have our own tournament fast approaching and it's important for the boys to get down for training as often as possible.

Thanks in advance.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Sunday-8th-May-West-Squad-tp4040424.html

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Lesley Hudson
Evan Hudson is available for both.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Lindsay
Fraser available for training it's his birthday!!

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Laurie Robinson
Johnny Robinson is available where required.
Laurie

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

David Blane
Jamie B is available for both

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Andrew Henderson
Jamie H will be there on Thursday but can't make Sunday.

Andrew

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Murray
Charlie F can make it to both

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

euanbaird
Hi Bob,

Ethan is available for both West or training at braidholm.

Thanks
Euan

Sent from my HTC

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Helen
Hi. Harry will be available for Sunday.

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Kevin Devlin
Matt is available

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Stuart Simcox
Ruaridh is unavailable sorry

Stuart Simcox
��☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 2 May 2016, at 08:53, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,
This week we will have one squad travelling to WEST and training will be on at Braidholm for those boys not travelling.

With the above in mind could you please post back your child's availability for West, Training or Both ASAP.

I would also like to highlight that we have our own tournament fast approaching and it's important for the boys to get down for training as often as possible.

Thanks in advance.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Sunday-8th-May-West-Squad-tp4040424.html

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Gareth McGuinness
Joseph is available for both

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

David
Robert is available for both.

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Graeme Fraser
Rory will be at training on Thursday but can't make Sunday. Graeme

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Alyson McCallum
Hi Bob, Daniel will be at training tomorrow but isn't available on Sunday as away to cub camp. Alyson

Re: P4 Sunday 8th May West Squad

Richard Windows
Charlie W can't make the tournament but will be at training on Sunday.