P4 Sunday 29 March

Alan Hughes
This Sunday there will be training and one team going to the GHK tournament.  For this tournament please confirm by responding to this email whether the following players can play.  If not please confirm.

Matthew Aitken, Reece, Kai, Max, Christopher Scalatchi, Calvin, Craig, Marcus, Anthony Igoe, Matthew Armstrong, Matthew Murphy.

Time - Gates open at midday for a 1pm Kick off.  Please be there for 12.30 for a warm up.
Address -
The Pavillion
Old Anniesland
Crow Road
Glasgow
G13 1PL

Training will take place at 10.30 until 12 at Braidholm for all others (and any going to GHK if they feel fit enough).

Many thanks

Alan

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Tracy Crawford
Kai can make it on Sunday .

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Claire Igoe
Anthony can make it on Sunday.
Thanks Claire

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Brian Ness
Reece is available for the GHK tournament.

Regards,

Brian.

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

K Geddes
Who is doing training at braidholm on sunday- will i bring my boots?

Good idea picking a team then confirming attendance.  It was a bit confusing last week as to who should be where.  If you send out a team confirmation message it might be worth doing it as a new discussion so that everyone gets it pushed to them as an email?
Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

This Sunday there will be training and one team going to the GHK tournament.  For this tournament please confirm by responding to this email whether the following players can play.  If not please confirm.

Matthew Aitken, Reece, Kai, Max, Christopher Scalatchi, Calvin, Craig, Marcus, Anthony Igoe, Matthew Armstrong, Matthew Murphy.

Time - Gates open at midday for a 1pm Kick off.  Please be there for 12.30 for a warm up.
Address -
The Pavillion
Old Anniesland
Crow Road
Glasgow
G13 1PL

Training will take place at 10.30 until 12 at Braidholm for all others (and any going to GHK if they feel fit enough).

Many thanks

Alan

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Sunday-29-March-tp4035504.html

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Kathryn Schalchi
Hi Alan

Christopher Schalchi will be at GHK on Sunday - I don't think we will have time for the training session at Braidholm beforehand.

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

K Geddes
Damian
Don't worry, the training suits us better anyway as we have a family lunch at 1pm.

Sounds like we need some agression training - maybe the hand held rucking pads and getting them using their shoulders?

Cheers
Keith

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Thanks for this I didn't know Josh would be available if so we could use him and you at GHK on Sunday if you/he would like it. We need physical boys to compete with GHK who are big and aggressive the team last Sunday at Accies didn't handle them well

Cheers

Damian

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Mar 2015, at 11:24, geddke <[hidden email]> wrote:

Who is doing training at braidholm on sunday- will i bring my boots?

Good idea picking a team then confirming attendance.  It was a bit confusing last week as to who should be where.  If you send out a team confirmation message it might be worth doing it as a new discussion so that everyone gets it pushed to them as an email?
Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Fraser Shennan
Craig S good for GHK.

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Alan Hughes
Keith
Please feel free to help out at training if you can make it but as damian says it would be excellent if you and josh could go to GHK.

Cheers

Alan

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Alison bolger
I'm afraid Max can't make the game against GHK, sorry.

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Fiona Sabba
Hello

Marcus will make the GHK game.

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Alison bolger
Max can now make it on Sunday, if there is still a place for him on the team? Apologies for the confusion!

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Kathryn Schalchi
Hi Alan

Christopher Schalchi won't be able to make GHK or training tomorrow. We have to stay home to look after big brother (who twisted his ankle).

Kathryn

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

Ex GHA
Hi Rori is available. For some reason
I seem to have stopped receiving email noticeboard messages, hence lateness of replies.

Re: P4 Sunday 29 March

germain
Hi Alan
Calvin will make training but not the. Sorry for late reply.
Germain