P4 Sunday 20th September

Robert Bruce
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: P4 Sunday 20th September

Stuart Simcox

Ruaridh is available

Stuart Simcox FCCA

Commercial Director

C Hanlon Ltd

6 Brackenrig Road

Glasgow

G46 8QQ

Tel  0141 621 0100

Fax 0141 621 2774

www.chanlon.com

No 2 120775-100049-Email-sign-off-image

From: Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] [mailto:ml-node+[hidden email]]
Sent: 16 September 2015 10:18
To: Stuart Simcox <[hidden email]>
Subject: P4 Sunday 20th September

Hello this week we are away to GHK. P4 Matches are going to be played GHK and other age groups at Accies as the GHK grounds are under repair and their pitch space is limited.  Could you please advise availability this allowing the coaches to organise teams and also advise GHK how many for catering. Our intention is to take two squads and the boys that are at a competent level will be playing the matches and those that are still learning tackling etc we will set up training at GHK. Again  It would be good for all the boys to attend this giving them a feel for match days.

P2/3 and P4

@ GHK
689 Crow Rd
Glasgow
G13 1PL

10 am warm ups and then games from 10.30 to 11.30/12

Parking can be at both venues and players and parents can use the gate to pass between.

Food and drink at Accies Clubhouse afterwards

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Sunday-20th-September-tp4037348.html

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P4 Sunday 20th September

Stuart Spalding
Thomas will be there.

Re: P4 Sunday 20th September

Ami Baird
Hi

Ethan will be there at 10am.

Thanks

Ami

Re: P4 Sunday 20th September

Kevin Fitzpatrick
Ciaran will be at ghk this weekend.

Cheers

Kevin

Re: P4 Sunday 20th September

Laurie Robinson
Johnny R wil be there this Sunday & training on Thurs.

Re: P4 Sunday 20th September

GRFraser
Rory Fraser will be there. Graeme

Re: P4 Sunday 20th September

Lindsay
Hi Fraser will be there.

Re: P4 Sunday 20th September

Alyson McCallum
Hi, Daniel will be there on Sunday. Thanks Alyson

Re: P4 Sunday 20th September

Shane McElhinney
Jack will be there

Re: P4 Sunday 20th September