P4 - Sunday 17 May - Training Braidholm - 17 May

P4 - Sunday 17 May - Training Braidholm - 17 May

Alan Hughes
All

Due to various other things we are missing some coaches this coming weekend so we will NOT be going to Cumnock as planned.  We will however be able to run a training session at Braidholm at 10.30.

Many thanks

Alan

Re: P4 - Sunday 17 May - Training Braidholm - 17 May

Brian A
Thanks Alan - see you there.

Re: P4 - Sunday 17 May - Training Braidholm - 17 May

Claire Igoe
Anthony will not be at training this Sunday due to a family occasion.
Claire

RE: P4 - Sunday 17 May - Training Braidholm - 17 May

elliemurphy

HI Alan

Matthew won’t be able to come to rugby training on Sunday as he’s singing at a concert – rehearsal starts at 1045!

Cheers

Ellie

Due to various other things we are missing some coaches this coming weekend so we will NOT be going to Cumnock as planned.  We will however be able to run a training session at Braidholm at 10.30.

Many thanks

Alan

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Sunday-17-May-Training-Braidholm-17-May-tp4036189.html

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]