P4 Sunday 15 March 2015 away to West

Damian
Due to a request by West to change dates to visit this Sunday the club are AWAY to West of Scotland where we will be joined by Uddingston.
 2 teams P4

Time: 10.30 kick-off, suggest meet at 10-10.15 for warm-up.  Need to be there sharp as pitches being used for seniors after minis.

Address:
Burnbrae
Milngavie
G62 6HX

Please be assured if you make the trip you will play unfortunately due to coaches availability we are unable to offer training for players that can't travel. Cheers Damian

Re: P4 Sunday 15 March 2015 away to West

brian.aitken
Thanks Damian. Thought I'd let everyone know that there is a diversion in place due to a new Waitrose being built near West so best to leave an extra 5 or 10 minutes travel time.

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Sunday-15-March-2015-away-to-West-tp4035148.html

Re: P4 Sunday 15 March 2015 away to West

Faiza
Rafay will not be able to play tomorrow

Re: P4 Sunday 15 March 2015 away to West

germain
Hi Damian
I will bring Ben and Calvin.
Rgds
Germain

Re: P4 Sunday 15 March 2015 away to West

Katrina Thomson
Hi Damian / Alan

I'm sorry but we have got into the habit of checking the posts for pitch inspection information and weather updates fairly last minute and so we have not seen the message about the P4 venue change today in time to change the course of the day to West of Scotland.  Fraser won't be there unfortunately.  He's missed the last two weeks so we haven't been around to hear about this change either.  Is there any chance that parents could be texted with this kind of information to ensure better communication.  Thanks, Katrina

Re: P4 Sunday 15 March 2015 away to West

Kathryn Schalchi
Hi Katrina

The easiest way to make sure you are up to date is to check the noticeboard - you can set up to subscribe to receive new messages by e-mail so you don't miss anything - see Fraser's post below.

In my experience, it can be very difficult and time consuming to bulk text people, especially as you would be using your personal mobile, so for this reason as well, parents are advised to use to subscription service on the noticeboard. Hope this helps!!!

"In previous years email address lists have been utilised for sharing information about club Mini's events, training days, cancellations, etc, but as the group numbers increase this is getting harder to manage and all Mini's information will now be posted on the Mini’s on the Junior Noticeboard instead of emails

However, it is very easy to set up for you to receive an email for each new subject posted if you prefer.

In the centre of the main noticeboard screen, there is an options button. If you click this, there is a choice to enter your email and ‘subscribe’ to all new posts. This will automatically send you an email with anything new that is posted, rather than having to continually check the board."