P4 Sunday 13th

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone

We have the Accies tournament on Sunday and we can only take one squad of 10 to this. Due to the lack of coaches available on Sunday, there will not be any training at Braidholm.
Next Sunday we have tournaments at Boroughmuir and GHK so anyone not involved this Sunday will have the opportunity to play next week. Please refer to the post about next week and let us know your availability as soon as possible to avoid not being selected.

The squad for Accies is the following: Jamie H, Jamie B, Robert, Ruaridh, Charlie F,  Rory, Evan, Ethan, Daniel and Leonardo.

Meet at 9:00 with a 9:45 kick off.

Good luck!

Re: P4 Sunday 13th

David
If anyone needs a lift over to Accies let me know.