P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Alan Hughes
This Sumday (26 April) there will be the Strathendrick tournament.  This is a charity event so please arrange for each boy to bring £3 for the charitable contribution.

Unfortunately, we are restricted to a squad size of just 10 so the boys that were at training today have first option given the drills we were doing to bring that into the game.  Please let me know in the next couple of days so we can confirm the team.

The kick off is 12.30 so please be there for 12 at the latest for the warm up.  This tournament can last 3-4 hours so bear that in mind for timing.  The rugby pitches are at

Kipper Road, Fintry, G63 0YA.

We may be able to run training at Braidholm on Sunday so if you are able to make the training please confirm in the next couple of days so this can be organised.  Please keep an eye on the notice board for this as this will only go ahead if there are numbers.

Thank, Alan

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Fraser.GHA

A brilliant day today thanks Alan and Damian. The new 1 on 1 tackling and passing line training was very good, and the boys obviously enjoyed it too.

Rory had a great day, and is keen to come to Strathendrick next weekend please.
Cheers
Fraser
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Kathryn Schalchi

Christopher Schalchi will be there!

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Tracey Brown
Alan,

Think Jonathan may have been in touch but can Jacob go to Strathendrick?

Thanks
Tracey

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Apr 2015, at 20:48, "Alan Hughes [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Strathendrick-Rugby-Festival-26-April-tp4035847.html

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Tracy crawford
Hi Alan

Kai would like to go to Strathendrick please.

Thanks
Tracy
Tracy Crawford

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Helen Lees
Hi Alan

Euan would like to go to Strathendrick

Thanks

Helen

Helen

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Damian
Matthew is available for Strathendrick cheers Damian

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Brian Ness

Reece is available for Strathendrick and keen to play.

Regards,

Brian.

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

steve spence
Hi Alan I posted yesterday that ewan is available and would like to play at Strathendrick ,but on the previous thread regarding training. Just in case you weren't aware.

Cheers Steve

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Alison Bolger
Max is available for Sunday,
Thanks
Alison

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Alan Hughes
The 10 for Strathendrick is as follows:

Ben, Matthew Murphy, Matthew Armstrong, Euan Lees, Euan Spence, Christopher, Reece, Kai, Rory Heenan and Jacob.

Please remember your £3.

If we are to run a training session i need to know numbers.  Please confirm in the next day or 2 so i can arrange.

Many thanks

Alan

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Alison Bolger
Max is a available for training on Sunday, if it is on.
Good luck to the team playing Strathendrick,
Alison

Re: P4 - Strathendrick Rugby Festival - 26 April

Claire Igoe
Anthony will be available for training if it's on this Sunday.
Regards
Claire