P4 - Stirling Tournament

Alan Hughes
This Sunday we have a tournament at Stirling.  Unfortunatley, we only have 1 team so only 10 spaces.  Please can you confirm you are able to go so we can get the 10 names.

Time:  10.30 for a warm up and the games kicking off at 11am

Address:
Stirling County Rugby Football Club
Bridgehaugh Park
Stirling
FK9 5AP

Cheers

Alan

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Alan Hughes
Ben, Craig and Matthew Armstrong are all available.

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Brian Ness
Reece is available for Stirling on Sunday.

Regards,

Brian.

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Helen Lees
Euan  is  available

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Katrina Thomson
I'm afraid Fraser can't make it this weekend as we have visitors.  Katrina

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Fraser.GHA
Rory would like to go.  I'll be there too.
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Brian Aitken
Matthew can't make it - away for holiday weekend.

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Jonathan Brown
Jacob is available. I can help out as well.
Jonathan

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Kathryn Schalchi
Hi Alan

Sorry but Christopher Schalchi won't be there this weekend.

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Alison Bolger
I am away this weekend so Max could make it but only if someone could take him and bring him home
Alison x

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Paul Rodgers
Max would like to go. I believe Euan's Mum has kindly offered to take Max. Thank you. Paul

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Jacquelin
Rori is available this weekend

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Fraser.GHA
By my count that makes 9 responses with boys available for Stirling. If you are one of the above, please go to Stirling on Sunday morning for 10.30.
If you still haven't responded (and are available to go), please let us know on this post.

Thanks
Fraser
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Tracy Crawford
Oops forgot to look at page Kai can play if you need him

Thanks Tracy

Re: P4 - Stirling Tournament

Damian
Tracy yes bring Kai cheers Damian