P4 Midweek training

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone
We have our first fixtures of the season on Sunday so it would be good to have another good turn out this week.
Training will be from 630-730.
See you on Thursday
Shane

Re: P4 Midweek training

Stuart Spalding
Hi

I don't think Thomas will make it on Thursday, sorry.

Re: P4 Midweek training

Ami Baird
Ethan Baird will be there.

Re: P4 Midweek training

Laurie Robinson
Johnny R, Will be at Thursday training.
Laurie

Re: P4 Midweek training

Richard Grant
Gordon will be there on Thursday, but unfortunately he cannot make it on Sunday.

Re: P4 Midweek training

KevinFitzpatrick

Ciaran will be at training on Thursday.

Cheers

Kevin

Re: P4 Midweek training

Lesley Hudson
evan will be there.

Re: P4 Midweek training

David Blane
Sorry Shane,

Jamie cannot make it on Thursday, but is available for Sunday.

Re: P4 Midweek training

Lorna MacDonald
Sorry, Brodie couldn't make it this evening and unfortunately he has a party to go to on Sunday.