P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone
We have managed to secure a midweek training let at Eastwood Park 3G pitch for the winter. This will be on Friday evenings between 730 and 830 and will commence on Friday 4th December and run through until the end of February. Sunday training will continue through the winter at Braidholm but this will be weather and pitch dependant so check the notice board for cancellations.
The artificial grass pitch will give us the opportunity to train every week so that the boys can continue to improve their skills and knowledge of the game and should put less pressure on our washing machines. I would recommend that long sleeves and under armour tights/trackie bottoms be worn.
There will be a small fee for the use of this facility and I am awaiting final confirmation of this, but it will be no more than £2 per child per week.
It would be useful for us to know how many kids to expect as we are well aware you may have other commitments. If you could reply to let us know general availability in principle that would be a great help.

On another matter, there will be a Christmas party for the boys at the rugby club on Sunday 13th December, more information to follow.

Enjoy your Sunday morning off and if you have any queries then let me know.

Hopefully see you all at Eastwood on Friday night!

Shane

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Stuart Simcox
Shane

The fixture list shows a winter shut down from after the 13th December through till the 17th of January, are P4 ignoring this?

Stuart Simcox
��☕️
Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-MIDWEEK-WINTER-TRAINING-PLEASE-READ-tp4038500.html

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Shane McElhinney
Hi Stuart
We will be training up until the 13th, but may start back midweek training January 8th. This isn't confirmed yet, as soon as we've made a decision, we'll let you know.

Shane

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Stuart Spalding
Hi Shane

Thomas should be there for Friday training.

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Shane

Ciaran can make Friday training.

Cheers

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Nov 2015, at 21:00, Shane McElhinney [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Robert Bruce
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Lesley Hudson
Evan will be there.

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Lesley Hudson
What is the address for eastwood park?

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Alyson McCallum
Daniel will be there. Thanks Alyson

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Lorna MacDonald
Unfortunately Brodie MacDonald is not available on Fridays.

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Helen
Hi. Harry will be there on Friday. Helen

Re: P4 MIDWEEK WINTER TRAINING - PLEASE READ

Ammar
Hi Shane,
Leonardo will be there on Friday.