P4 - Last day of the season - sunday 21 June

P4 - Last day of the season - sunday 21 June

Alan Hughes
This has been another excellent year for the boys who have all progressed very well and all the coaches are very pleased to see them advance so well.

It's time to end a fabulously successful year for our Mini's with a fitting celebration.

At 10.30, training will be on as normal and then at 11.30 will see the Annual Parents v Kids fun game. The kids love this part of the season so all parents please come along and join in.

At 12.00 the we will bring all the year groups together for certificates to be handed out to all registered kids along with the trophies for each year group and then hopefully we will get a photo opportunity if we can get the kids to sit in the main stand long enough to get a photo of the whole mini section.
The much looked forward to annual waterfight will follow is likely to see some soaked kids, so a change of clothes could be a good idea. And please remember the water pistols/guns/cannons!

The bar will be open outside at 12.30 for the parents to celebrate their kids success. White Elephant will have a BBQ set up and the tuck shop and tea and coffee will be available too.

I look forward to seeing you all at the club on Sunday
Alan

Re: P4 - Last day of the season - sunday 21 June

Beverley Craig
Unfortunately Calum has a judo competition and cannot manage to the last day of rugby, he will be disappointed to miss out on all the fun. Will we get an email to let us know when we're back.
Also if Calum is due a certificate is there some way we can collect it or could one of his school friends maybe take it for him ? Matthew or Josh perhaps. Many thanks
Bev Craig

Re: P4 - Last day of the season - sunday 21 June

Tracy Crawford
I'm sorry Kai couldn't make it we were supporting his Dad doing the 10k , we hope it was a great day and we will see you all next season x