P4 Game V East Kilbride - Sunday 14 June 2015

P4 Game V East Kilbride - Sunday 14 June 2015

Alan Hughes
This Sunday we have a game at home against East Kilbride.  Please come alonmg to Braidholm at 10.30 for a warm up and thereafter a few games.

This is the second last game of the season as the following Sunday (21 June) is the last training session and a game against the mums and dads.  This will be at normal time 10.30 - 12 at Braidholm.  Parents please come prepared to play as the boys will no doubt be very keen to show you all what they have learened this year.

See you Sunday

Alan

Re: P4 Game V East Kilbride - Sunday 14 June 2015

Claire Igoe
Hi
Unfortunately Anthony will miss the next 2 wks due cub camp and a football tournament. Sorry
Claire

Re: P4 Game V East Kilbride - Sunday 14 June 2015

Damian
Matthew will be there

Re: P4 Game V East Kilbride - Sunday 14 June 2015

Fiona
Hi, I'm really sorry Marcus will be at cub camp this weekend.

Re: P4 Game V East Kilbride - Sunday 14 June 2015

Alison Bolger
Sorry for the late notice but max will not make rugby today. He is not well. Good luck against East Kilbride.