P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

Alan Hughes
To make the GHA tournament a success we need the usual army of excellent volunteers.  At P4 we need 2 sets of volunteers:

1 - Running the cake and candy stall

2 - First Aid qualified people in case of any injuries.

Coudl i trouble you to respond to this email to confirm if you can help out on the day (31 May) and let me know your experience from a first aid point of view.  Please respond to thsi email only.

Many thanks

Alan

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

Alan Hughes
Just want to keep this one at the top of the list.

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

Fraser.GHA
Vicki Heenan, Alison Shennan, and Fiona Drouet have been involved with helping sort the cake and candy stall since P1 days, and I'm sure will be happy to help again this year.
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

RE: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

elliemurphy

Hi Alan

Simon will be there and happy to help out with whatever’s required – don’t have first aid training I’m afraid!

Thanks

Ellie

To make the GHA tournament a success we need the usual army of excellent volunteers.  At P4 we need 2 sets of volunteers:

1 - Running the cake and candy stall

2 - First Aid qualified people in case of any injuries.

Coudl i trouble you to respond to this email to confirm if you can help out on the day (31 May) and let me know your experience from a first aid point of view.  Please respond to thsi email only.

Many thanks

Alan

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-GHA-Tournament-Volunteers-required-tp4036214.html

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

Helen Lees
Hi  Alan

Amy  and  myself  are  availalable  for  helping  at  the cake/candy stall

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

Alan Hughes
Many thanks for all those that volunteered (or were volunteered by proxy....)

ANY FIRST AIDERS?

Cheers

Alan

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

steve spence
Hi Alan
I am qualified in first aid and sports injuries and Shirley is a nursetc practitioner . Either one or both of us will be there for the tournament.
Cheers Steve

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

Tracy Crawford
I can help at the tournament with anything , but sorry I don't have First Aid
Thanks
Tracy

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

Katrina Thomson
Graham and I will be available to help on 31st May, one of us for P1 (car park?) and one for P4 (cake and candy).  Not first aiders but will happily make packed lunches, bake and bring tombola prizes!  Katrina

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

Alison Bolger
Happy to help in any way on the day. No first aid training unfortunately
Alison

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteer time slot list

Fraser.GHA
Hi All,

Vicki has asked me to post up the list of times our P4 parents have volunteered for. A big thank you to all for the offer of your time and cake sales expertise!

Any additional help will always be welcome, either to help sell cakes, or when it comes time to clear up at the end of the day.

Cheers

 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: P4 GHA Tournament - Volunteers required

Fiona Sabba
If you need any more help with cake and candy I'll be coming down, no first aid I'm afraid.
Cheers Fiona