P4 GHA TOURNAMENT

Robert Bruce
Hi,
Quick post to thank everyone for their help and support last week.

Special thanks goes out to the volunteers (you know who you are!) who were "manning" our cake stall and doing the running for the scoring tent.

It was good to see so many parents down to watch the boys play good competitive Rugby and for the coaches to be awarded for their efforts this season.

As per Shane post no training this weekend. We will be returning to Braidholm next week.

ps
Apologies for late thanks I've been away this week.