P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Damian
This Sunday is the annual GHA Mini Rugby Tournament & Festival at Braidholm Kick Off 12:00pm. This is a fantastic day out and as winners last year P4 will want to put on a great performance to retain the title!
Can I ask that all players intending to come down notify us by reply so we can sort numbers. I'm also aware that many of the parents have volunteered to help out which is great.

Can all P4 players be there by 1130, parking will be problematic with the number of players and clubs expected so please factor this into timiings, first kick off is 1200.

As in previous years all particpating GHA players are requested to bring 5 packed lunches for the opposition teams. This would include a roll/sandwich, ham or cheese, with crisps, juice and a piece of fruit or small chocolate bar. On arrival these should be handed into the function suite at GHA.

Unfortunately I'm unable to make it, Matthew has his First Communion in Calllender that day. Johnathan, Brian, Fraser and hopefully Keith (!!) are going to coach, cajole and encourage the teams on.

Good luck and here's hoping the sun shines.

Damian

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Beverley Craig
Hi Calum Craig will be coming , thanks

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Tracey Brown

Jacob will be there.

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Fraser.GHA

Rory will be there.  Early night planned for the family next Saturday!

Vicki will post up the Cake and Candy stall rota later today. Thanks to those who volunteered yesterday at Stirling, and put their name up on Alan's noticeboard post.

Cheers
Fraser
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Kathryn Schalchi

Sorry but Christopher Schalchi won't make the tournament but I will be down with 5 packed lunches on his behalf.

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Brian Ness

Reece will be there.

Regards,

Brian.

RE: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

elliemurphy

Hi Damian – Matthew Murphy will be there.

Cheers

Ellie

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-GHA-Rugby-Tournament-Sunday-31-May-2015-tp4036459.html

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Helen Lees
Euan  will  be  there

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Tracy Crawford
Kai will be at the Tournament :)

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Michael Smith
Conlaoth Smith will be there

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Brian A
Hi there - Matthew is available. Thanks.

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Claire Igoe
Anthony will be there on Sunday.
Claire

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Alan Hughes
Ben will be there.

Thanks

Alan

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Fraser Shennan
Craig will be there.

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Katrina Thomson
Fraser will be there on Sunday.

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Alison Bolger
Max will be there.

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Fiona
Hi Marcus will be there 😀

Re: P4 GHA Rugby Tournament Sunday 31 May 2015

Coco
Apologies but Cameron Harris won't be able to attend.

Moving house this weekend.

Good luck with tournament.

Caroline

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 May 2015, at 21:03, Fiona [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Marcus will be there 😀

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-GHA-Rugby-Tournament-Sunday-31-May-2015-tp4036459p4036518.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]