P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Robert Bruce
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Shane McElhinney
Jack is available

RE: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Lesley Hudson
Evan will be there.

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 02:44:02 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Morning,
This week we are travelling to Ayr. Again we are limited to two teams. Can you please respond with your availability this allowing the coaches to organise team selection.

There will also be teams from GHK in attendance and weather permitting we will have a good day of rugby.

 a 10:30am arrival for an 11am start.

There is limited parking at Doonside, so if you can park at Millbrae and walk to the ground at Doonside it would be appreciated.

Doonside Playing Fields Post Code – KA7 4EB (for Sat Nav)

Directions to the new Playing Fields are as follows: (From Glasgow)

· Head down the A77 signed Ayr/Stranraer. At the 1st roundabout (BP/Travel
lodge) take the left filtered lane.
· Pass by the airport runway (straight through at the new roundabout) up the hill
to Whitletts roundabout - 2nd exit (staying on the Ayr by-pass)
· next roundabout "Holmston" straight on up the hill
· next roundabout take the 2nd exit (to Girvan/Stranraer) and go underneath the
railway bridge.
· take the 2nd filtered lane on your right that says "Alloway & Doonfoot" as well
as a Scottish Tourist sign that says "Burns Heritage Centre" and "Craig Tara"
Holiday park.
· (Alternatively, at this point, you may have to follow the redirected route due to
road works. In this case take first exit after bridge to Alloway. Pass a BP
garage on left and a Kwik Fit-take first left. At the end of that road turn left.
Drive straight for a few miles until you come to the Brig O’Doon hotel and
bridge. Cross the bridge and we are just on the left)
· At the mini roundabout take 1st exit (left). Carry on to the bottom of the road.
· Turn left, go over the bridge at the Brig O'Doon Hotel and take the 2nd road on
your left. (be careful not to turn into a private driveway)

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Away-Ayr-Sunday-28th-Feb-tp4039294.html

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Stuart Simcox
Ruaridh available

Stuart Simcox
��☕️
Sent from my iPhone

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

KevinFitzpatrick
Ciaran is available.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Feb 2016, at 09:44, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

euanbaird
Ethan is available.

Sent from my HTC

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Andrew Henderson
Jamie and I available for Sunday

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Alyson McCallum
Daniel is away on Sunday so he won't be available.

Alyson

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

P4 Update
Jamie Blane will be there.
Charlie Farquarson will be there.

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Lindsay
Sorry Fraser can't make it. Good luck everyone!

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Graeme Fraser
Rory will be there. Graeme

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

David Blane
Jamie B will be there.

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Richard
Charlie Windows is available and will be there

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Laurie Robinson
Johnny Robinson is available for Ayr on Sunday, his knee is much better now.
Laurie

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Linda Dykes
Nathan can make it.

Linda

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Anita
Let me know if you want Maisie we need to be there with Archie anyway
Anita

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

Stuart Spalding
Thomas is available on Sunday although will not be at training this evening (out for his birthday dinner).

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb

David Morrison
Robert will be there

Re: P4 Away Ayr Sunday 28th Feb