P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

Robert Bruce
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

euanbaird
Ethan is available.

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]>
To: "euanbaird" <[hidden email]>
Subject: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies
Date: Sun, Mar 6, 2016 17:34

This coming Sunday we will be travelling to Glasgow Accies Tournament.  We are limited to one playing squad as the intention is to keep the tournament streamlined so it finishes in time for the Scotland game.

 Meet will be 09:15am with a 09:45 kick off.

Could you please reply to this post ASAP with your child's availability, this  allowing the coaches to get a squad together.

PLEASE NOTE- There will be no training at Braidholm for the boys not travelling as we have 3 of our coaches unavailable next week.

Glasgow Accies Rugby Club
New Anniesland
21 Helensburgh Drive
Anniesland
Glasgow
G13 1RR

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-13th-March-Away-Glasgow-Acccies-tp4039564.html

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

GRFraser
Rory is available if selected. Graeme.

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Bob

Ciaran can't make this weekend unfortunately.

Has a school event he has to go to.

Cheers

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Mar 2016, at 17:34, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This coming Sunday we will be travelling to Glasgow Accies Tournament.  We are limited to one playing squad as the intention is to keep the tournament streamlined so it finishes in time for the Scotland game.

 Meet will be 09:15am with a 09:45 kick off.

Could you please reply to this post ASAP with your child's availability, this  allowing the coaches to get a squad together.

PLEASE NOTE- There will be no training at Braidholm for the boys not travelling as we have 3 of our coaches unavailable next week.

Glasgow Accies Rugby Club
New Anniesland
21 Helensburgh Drive
Anniesland
Glasgow
G13 1RR

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-13th-March-Away-Glasgow-Acccies-tp4039564.html

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

FoxSigns
Evan will be available

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

David Blane
Jamie B is available.

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

Alyson McCallum
Hi, Daniel is available. Thanks Alyson

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

Lindsay
Sorry Fraser can't make it, good luck!

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

Richard
Charlie Windows can't make it this weekend as he has karate competition. Good luck!

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

Stuart Simcox
Ruaridh available for Accies

Stuart Simcox
��☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Mar 2016, at 17:31, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This coming Sunday we will be travelling to Glasgow Accies Tournament.  We are limited to one playing squad as the intention is to keep the tournament streamlined so it finishes in time for the Scotland game.

 Meet will be 09:15am with a 09:45 kick off.

Could you please reply to this post ASAP with your child's availability, this  allowing the coaches to get a squad together.

PLEASE NOTE- There will be no training at Braidholm for the boys not travelling as we have 3 of our coaches unavailable next week.

Glasgow Accies Rugby Club
New Anniesland
21 Helensburgh Drive
Anniesland
Glasgow
G13 1RR

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-13th-March-Away-Glasgow-Acccies-tp4039564.html

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

Laurie Robinson
Johnny Robinson can't make this Sunday, he has a school commitment.

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

murray
Charlie is available

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

Lorna MacDonald
Brodie is available,  in the unlikely chance of him being picked!

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

Kevin
Sorry Matthew not available

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

Ammar
Leonardo is available, but I would need to arrange for someone to pick him up as I am away this weekend.

Ammar

Re: P4 13th March Away Glasgow Acccies

David Morgan

David available if selected. thanks