P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Steve A
Hi Everyone,
   We have a couple of opportunities for game time this week as well as training as usual @ 10.30am.
 Firstly, Dalziel are visiting Braidholm on Sunday and have committed to bringing a P3 team.  Secondly, we have been approached at the last minute to take a squad to Hillhead to play a mini tournament versus Hills, GHK and Accies.

We do however also acknowledge that we have had a number of new starts this season who still require more training & development rather than being thrown into games versus other clubs. We will still be offering training as normal.

 For the more experienced players, please can you confirm your preference for your son to play at either Braidholm or Hillhead on Sunday or whether you are flexible and would be available to play at Either. Ideally we would look to have a squad of c10 players attend Hillhead for a 11am start.  Please reply - Braidholm, Hillhead or Either so we can select the squads asap.

Finally, It is P3's turn to assist with serving the food for all the Mini section on Sunday and we require parents to help serve food & drinks post match and tidy up after the masses have been feed.Please let me know if you are available to help with the catering & tidy up on Sunday from 11.30am to c12.30pm

Thanks for your support

The P3 Coaches
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Alyson McCallum
Connor McCallum is available to play at Braidholm (his brother is playing there and potentially only me around) Aly

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Gregor Burns
Lewis Burns is available for either.

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Sep 2017, at 23:27, Alyson McCallum [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Connor McCallum is available to play at Braidholm (his brother is playing there and potentially only me around) Aly

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P3-Sunday-1st-October-Response-required-tp4044246p4044247.html

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Steve

Antony could do either but he would need to leave Hillhead at 1300. (It’s his birthday party on Sunday afternoon at Laser Station.)

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Sep 2017, at 23:16, Steve A [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:[hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P3-Sunday-1st-October-Response-required-tp4044246.html

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Michael
Jack Mcbride available for Hillhead

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Jim McCormick
Conall would prefer to play at Hillhead Jordanhill.

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Debby Stewart
Hi Steve

Cole Stewart would prefer HILLHEAD thanks but could do either.

Debby

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Gemma
Hi Steve
Sam mcphail is available to play at Braidholm tomorrow. Also happy to help serve food and drink tomorrow.

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

IainMac
Hi everyone

Apologies for this but due to issues out with our control Hillhead is not an option tomorrow so everyone down at Braidholm please.

Sorry for the inconvenience and multiple messages.

Cheers
Iain

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Jacqui Paterson
Andrew Paterson can do either game/location

Thanks again.

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Mel Unkles
Hi, Harley is available at Braidholm but quite new so you may not want him to play a match! Also around to help today. Thanks

Re: P3 Sunday 1st October - Response required

Kirsty
I'll be available for helping out today