P3 - Sunday 18th Feb - Game at Braidholm

P3 - Sunday 18th Feb - Game at Braidholm

Damian Ralph
We have a home fixture this Sunday (18th Feb) at Braidholm against Glasgow Accies and Stirling County. We are looking to start games at 10:30 so can you aim to be ready to warm up for 10:15.

Steve, Iain, Iain, Gregor & Damian

Re: P3 - Sunday 18th Feb - Game at Braidholm

KevinFitzpatrick
Antony Fitz has tonsillitis so can’t make this weekend.

Cheers

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Feb 2018, at 21:52, Damian Ralph [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

We have a home fixture this Sunday (18th Feb) at Braidholm against Glasgow Accies and Stirling County. We are looking to start games at 10:30 so can you aim to be ready to warm up for 10:15.

Steve, Iain, Iain, Gregor & Damian

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P3-Sunday-18th-Feb-Game-at-Braidholm-tp4044900.html

Re: P3 - Sunday 18th Feb - Game at Braidholm - CANCELLED

Steve A
 TRAINING & FIXTURE CANCELLED TOMORROW DUE TO WATERLOGGED PITCH.

Apologies for the short notice but the pitch @ Braidholm has been deemed unplayable. No alternative for training is available.

Training will be back at Braidholm on Sunday 25th February. Weather permitting

Thanks

The P3 Coaches
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com