P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

Steve A
Hi Everyone,
   This weekend is the P3 Xmas party and as such there is No Training on Sunday morning. The Party starts at 12pm and finishes at 1.30pm.  We will hold a Christmas jumper Competition for Players & Parents with a £1 entry fee going towards the 3G Appeal...Prizes for the best Jumpers !

Please confirm your child's attendance by reply so we can inform "Santa" and ensure his elves have enough presents and make enough burgers !

Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

Scott MacDonald
Steve,
Alex will be there. Is there an option to pay for a sibling?

Cheers,

On 4 Dec 2017, at 16:21, Steve A [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
   This weekend is the P3 Xmas party and as such there is No Training on Sunday morning. The Party starts at 12pm and finishes at 1.30pm.  We will hold a Christmas jumper Competition for Players & Parents with a £1 entry fee going towards the 3G Appeal...Prizes for the best Jumpers !

Please confirm your child's attendance by reply so we can inform "Santa" and ensure his elves have enough presents and make enough burgers !

Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:[hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P3-P4-Mini-s-Mayhem-Xmas-Party-No-Training-tp4044732.html
sjw

RE: P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

sjw

Steve

Scott Gilmour

Unfortunately we can’t manage this Sunday. Sorry for late reply.

Kind regards

Susan

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/file/n4044732/Christmas_Poster_P3_-_P4-3.png

Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:[hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P3-P4-Mini-s-Mayhem-Xmas-Party-No-Training-tp4044732.html

IEFTAG0X9e2688e1-ec6a-48e2-929c-3b70d6f75ddeX841674efb39e2f59f07ceb2ff9e9be1919a8ff30X5f70d2933255cad1d62e0e8e1d0aa771ZZ

Susan Wood
Partner

Henderson Loggie
Gordon Chambers 90 Mitchell Street Glasgow
G1 3NQ
( 0141 225 8601 Mobile 07909 900039
7 Main Office Number 0141 221 6807 Fax 0141 226 4081
" www.hlca.co.uk

MHA is an independent member of Baker Tilly International
This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

As internet communications are capable of data corruption, Henderson Loggie does not accept any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason, it may be inappropriate to rely on advice contained in an email without obtaining written confirmation of it. Unless specifically stated, this message should not be construed as an offer or acceptance, or to form part, of a legally binding contract. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Henderson Loggie.

Please note that neither Henderson Loggie nor the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for any adverse effects on your systems or data caused by the onward transmission, opening or use of this message or attachments (if any).

Please carry out virus and other such checks as you consider appropriate.

Partners: Dougy Agnew, Stephen Bain, Gavin Black, Ian Cameron, Steve Cartwright, Jamie Davidson, Charles Edmond, Alan Davis, Rod Mathers, Kenneth McEwen, Stephen McKelvie, Barbara McQuillan, Fiona Morgan, Andy Niblock, Greig Rowand, David Smith, Graeme Smith, Susan Wood and Douglas Woodhouse .

(Disclaimer posted by 766HGC3dXXQ167)

Re: P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

Jim masters
Hi Steve,

Joe will be there along with his little sister (3) if that’s ok?

Thanks,

Jim

Re: P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

Julie di ciacca
Hi, again sorry for late reply. If ok Gianluca will also be there atthe Christmas party. Any problems please let me know thanks
Julie

Re: P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

Eden Keillar
Louis Keillar will be there.

Re: P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

Andrew Philip
Sorry for the late reply Will Philip will be there

Re: P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

Steve A
Thanks for all your replies...all attendees have been added to Santa's list !

Siblings welcome and we will try our best to accommodate.

See you all @12pm

Thanks

 The P3 Coaches
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: P3-P4 Mini's Mayhem - Xmas Party - No Training

Will linden
Apologies just noticed  this

Owen linden will be there also