P3 AWAY MARR TOURNAMENT SUNDAY 22ND March

P3 AWAY MARR TOURNAMENT SUNDAY 22ND March

Robert Bruce
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P3 AWAY MARR TOURNAMENT SUNDAY 22ND March

Laurie Robinson
Hi Robert,
Johnny Robinson is available for selection if required.
Laurie

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P3 AWAY MARR TOURNAMENT SUNDAY 22ND March

neades
Henry would like to play if there are still spaces. Thanks

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Mar 2015, at 11:44, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,
We are away to Marr this Sunday and unfortunately we are limited to one squad (Currently Four Slots Left) .  With this in mind could you please respond ASAP with your availability this allowing the coaches to get squad together. We have limited coaches available next few weeks so unfortunately there will be no training at Braidholm for those that can't attend Marr.  PLEASE DO NOT JUST TURN UP ON THE DAY AS SQUAD DETAILS WILL HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUBMITTED.

Warm up 11:45 with a kick off scheduled at 12.00pm; presentations at 3pm; and departure thereafter.

The tournament format will be round robin with teams taking part at each age group as below:
Primary 3
Marr Purple
Marr Gold
Dalziel
Ayr
Boroughmuir
GHA
Stirling
Livingston

Isle of Pin Road
Fullarton Estate
Troon
KA10 7JS

BOYS CONFIRMED
Hamish Bruce
Harry Brown
Mathew Devlin
Jamie Henderson
Charlie Farquarson
Thomas Spalding

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P3-AWAY-MARR-TOURNAMENT-SUNDAY-22ND-March-tp4035225.html
To start a new topic under Junior Noticeboard, email [hidden email]

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P3 AWAY MARR TOURNAMENT SUNDAY 22ND March

Richard Grant
Sorry Gordon can't make the tournament at Marr, we have something on in the afternoon.  If there is training at Braidholm in the morning he would come along to that.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P3 AWAY MARR TOURNAMENT SUNDAY 22ND March

Lindsay
Is there a place still available for Fraser to play?
Thanks.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P3 AWAY MARR TOURNAMENT SUNDAY 22ND March

David Blane
Jamie Blane would like to play. Thanks.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P3 AWAY MARR TOURNAMENT SUNDAY 22ND March

Richard Grant
Gordon will be at the training.   Unfortunately I cannot help out,  I am already committed to helping the p1s.