P2 Parents - Sunday 26th at Cambuslang

IainMac
**P2 Parents**

Hi folks

Just a wee nudge in relation to availability on Sunday 26th.

Games at Cambuslang Rugby Club - 1pm.

Please let me know if you can make it. We currently have 1 team. Would like like to be able to advise Cambuslang on final numbers.

Thanks to those who've already replied.

Cheers
Iain

Re: P2 Parents - Sunday 26th at Cambuslang

elliotgilmour
Hi Iain
Unfortunately Scott can't make it this week

Best regards

Elliot

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Mar 2017, at 09:25, IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

**P2 Parents**

Hi folks

Just a wee nudge in relation to availability on Sunday 26th.

Games at Cambuslang Rugby Club - 1pm.

Please let me know if you can make it. We currently have 1 team. Would like like to be able to advise Cambuslang on final numbers.

Thanks to those who've already replied.

Cheers
Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P2-Parents-Sunday-26th-at-Cambuslang-tp4043309.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: P2 Parents - Sunday 26th at Cambuslang

Eden Keillar
Hi Iain,
Louis available.
Cheers
Eden

Re: P2 Parents - Sunday 26th at Cambuslang

Madeleine Linden
Owen is not able to make this match unfortunately
Regs
Madeleine