P1 & P2 round-robin on 10 May and Gha Tournament 31 May

P1 & P2 round-robin on 10 May and Gha Tournament 31 May

Michaelsloan
All
I have managed to arrange for Ayr, Watsonians and Cambuslang P1 & 2's to visit Braidholm on 10 May for a mini tournament. Please can you make sure you have the boys down sharp that day so we can get organised before the matches and wherever possible that they are wearing their strip or a red top.

Also our task at the GHA tournament on 31 May is attending the car park. This will involve 3x20 minute shifts of 3 people (I.e 9 parents) and so please can you reply to this post tp volunteer.
Thanks
Michael

Re: P1 & P2 round-robin on 10 May and Gha Tournament 31 May

Tracey Brown
Michael

I have the money from the tournament today £3 each for all the P2 players who were at Strathendrick. Can you let either Jonathan or me know what I should do with it. Thanks

The P2s won all of their matches and were the P1/2 champions.

Tracey

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Apr 2015, at 21:06, "Michaelsloan [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

All
I have managed to arrange for Ayr, Watsonians and Cambuslang P1 & 2's to visit Braidholm on 10 May for a mini tournament. Please can you make sure you have the boys down sharp that day so we can get organised before the matches and wherever possible that they are wearing their strip or a red top.

Also our task at the GHA tournament on 31 May is attending the car park. This will involve 3x20 minute shifts of 3 people (I.e 9 parents) and so please can you reply to this post tp volunteer.
Thanks
Michael

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P1-P2-round-robin-on-10-May-and-Gha-Tournament-31-May-tp4035992.html

Re: P1 & P2 round-robin on 10 May and Gha Tournament 31 May

GrantFraser
Hi Michael

Cameron F won't be there on 10th May (Rugby 7s @ Scotstoun).

He can make 31st so I can help out in the car park.

Cheers

Grant