P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

Steve A
All,
    We trust everyone had a great Easter break but we are sure the boys are keen to get back to Rugby. We have been invited to attend a mini tournament at Lenzie RFC this Sunday 23rd April to play both Lenzie & Allan Glens. It is a 10.30am meet for a 11am KO @ Lenzie RFC  This replaces the planned tournament at Strathendrick with all P1-P7 GHA squads invited.

As this is technically still part of Strathendrick Festival we have been asked to contribute a charitable donation as is the norm at Strathendrick. This years charity is the RFU Hearts & Balls. We are suggesting a £2 per player donation.

Please confirm availability and attendance by return so we can ensure we enter the correct number of teams to give everyone game time.

Thanks

The P1/P2 Coaches
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

elliotgilmour
Hi Steve
Scott Gilmour will be there

Best regards

Elliot

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Apr 2017, at 09:11, Steve A [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

All,
    We trust everyone had a great Easter break but we are sure the boys are keen to get back to Rugby. We have been invited to attend a mini tournament at Lenzie RFC this Sunday 23rd April to play both Lenzie & Allan Glens. It is a 10.30am meet for a 11am KO @ Lenzie RFC  This replaces the planned tournament at Strathendrick with all P1-P7 GHA squads invited.

As this is technically still part of Strathendrick Festival we have been asked to contribute a charitable donation as is the norm at Strathendrick. This years charity is the RFU Hearts & Balls. We are suggesting a £2 per player donation.

Please confirm availability and attendance by return so we can ensure we enter the correct number of teams to give everyone game time.

Thanks

The P1/P2 Coaches
Steve Annand P1 / P2 GHA Rugby Coach m: 07480 943544 e:[hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P1-P2-Away-Lenzie-RFC-Sunday-23rd-April-tp4043439.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

iainmckinnon
Thanks Steve

Keir McKinnon will be there

Iain

Iain McKinnon

Sent from my iPad

[...]

NAML
Iain McKinnon Tel: 0771 779 0259 e-mail: iainmckinnon1@hotmail.com

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

neilclelland
Steve,
Oscar Clelland will be there at Lenzie RFC

***********************************

Dr Neil Clelland

Geneticist

Sheep and Goat Genetics and Genomics (SGGG)

Animal and Veterinary Sciences (AVS)

SRUC

Roslin Institute

Edinburgh

Midlothian

EH25 9RG

T: +44 (0)131 6519296

M: +44 (0)7717837061

Email: [hidden email]

please don't print this email unless you really need to

[...]

Vicki Steven

Finlay Steven (P1) cannot make Sunday.

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

Grant Fraser
Blair Fraser will be there.

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Steve

Antony Fitzpatrick can't make this Sunday unfortunately.

Cheers

Kevin

[...]

Gary Summerhill
Austin Summerhill p1 can play.

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

Stephen Moore
Hi Steve,

Ollie Moore (p2) can play. Ta.

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

Michael Mcbride
Hi, Jack Mcbride will be there

To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

HLHogg
Jamie Hogg will be there thanks. Hope you had a good Easter too. Helen

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

peterdness
Hello,

Dylan Ness (P1) will be available for Sunday.

Many thanks,

Peter

Peter Ness

[...]

Angela Mitchell
Ewan Leitch P1 will be there.
Can you post address please

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

Richardndale
Hi Steve,

Nathan will be at Lenzie on Sunday

Thanks

Richard

On 19 Apr 2017 09:11, "Steve A [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
All,
    We trust everyone had a great Easter break but we are sure the boys are keen to get back to Rugby. We have been invited to attend a mini tournament at Lenzie RFC this Sunday 23rd April to play both Lenzie & Allan Glens. It is a 10.30am meet for a 11am KO @ Lenzie RFC  This replaces the planned tournament at Strathendrick with all P1-P7 GHA squads invited.

As this is technically still part of Strathendrick Festival we have been asked to contribute a charitable donation as is the norm at Strathendrick. This years charity is the RFU Hearts & Balls. We are suggesting a £2 per player donation.

Please confirm availability and attendance by return so we can ensure we enter the correct number of teams to give everyone game time.

Thanks

The P1/P2 Coaches
Steve Annand P1 / P2 GHA Rugby Coach m: 07480 943544 [hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P1-P2-Away-Lenzie-RFC-Sunday-23rd-April-tp4043439.html
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

Elizabeth Lightbody
Unfortunately Alistair won't be able to make it this Sunday.

Liz

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

Sarah McQuilkin
Sandy McQuilkin (P1) can play.

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

Alyson McCallum
Hi Steve

Connor McCallum, p2 will be there
Thanks
Alyson

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

Iain Morton
The address is:

Viewfield Ave, Lenzie, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow G66 4RB

Re: P1/P2 - Away @ Lenzie RFC, Sunday 23rd April

lesley lewis

Theo Lewis (P1) will be at Lenzie on Sun.

Lesley
123