P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

UPDATED 24/4/15

STILL SPACE LEFT FOR THE GOLF OUTING!!!!!! You don't have to be a Rory or a Tiger, just up for a nice stroll with some like minded parents/coaches.

Numbers for the buffet afterwards are limitless. £15 gets you a full buffet and chance to see the award ceremony!  Starts from 5.30 until we drop!

Dear all,

Going on the success of last years golf outing, (P4 only) I have spoken to a couple of parents regarding another day out and we have decided to open it up to the entire P1-7 mini section.

Dates :- Sunday 3rd May or Sunday 24th May  (both dates are May holidays on the monday and only training at GHA)  I'VE JUST LEARNED THAT GHA WILL BE ATTENDING THE STIRLING COUNTY TOURNAMENT ON 24th SO THIS DATE WILL NOT WORK!!  3rd it is.

Location :- Pollok Golf Club

Time :- Approx 2pm

What is involved:-  Depends on numbers and costs however I would think we arrive at Pollok around 1pm for a quick roll and a pint.   Format will be 4 balls.  Each group will receive a few libations for the round.  On completion of the round, we will all congregate in the bar and propose to have a buffet and a few beers whilst we have a prize giving for the best score etc.

Cost:- I am hoping to bring the golf, buffet and drink for the round in at £50 per person.  (members will pay less)

Sponsors:-  As per last year, we had around 7 sponsors who very generously had their business sponsor an element of the day. (closest to the pin, longest drive etc)  Whether playing or not, if you are interested in sponsoring something (approx £30), please also reply to this post.

Please reply to this post if this is something you are interested in attending, sponsoring, caddying for a mate or attending the buffet after the round.  Please also intimate if you are a Pollok member and what date suits you. Date will be decided on a majority decision.  If you wish to discuss first, I will see you on Sunday.

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Graeme Inglis
I will be there.  Preferred date for me is 3rd May however could probably swing something on 24th!

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Gareth
Count me in Graeme, either dates are fine.

Thanks
Gareth

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Jason Blane
Hi Graeme,

I don't play golf much so not sure ill take part in that bit but do fancy the buffet and beer afterwards. Also had a couple of prizes for you to offer up if you eant them.  I would offer a car prize for you to do what you want with, this would be an Infiniti of choice for the weekend, you can see them at www.infiniti-Glasgow.co.uk, there is one parked right outside the club just now as part of a deal with Nuffield. We would insure it too subject to age and penalty points, over 25 and less than 9 points.  Would also give a free valet with us at our centre at Braehead.

Hope they're useful.

Jason.

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

I'd be in on the 3rd.

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Jason,

Awesome prizes! Thanks for that!

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Thebigt

I should be ok for that day

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Bryce Findlay

Stick me down for the third. If this makes it onto the notice board I'll be impressed.

Bryceuh

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Stuart Simcox
I'm in for 3rd

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Apr 2015, at 22:40, Bryce Findlay [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Graeme

Stick me down for the third. If this makes it onto the notice board I'll be impressed.

Bryceuh

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P1-7-Mini-Section-Golf-Outing-tp4035739p4035774.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Craig Collins
I'm in.

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Ally Cro
Yup. I fancy some of that.

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Cheers for the invite Graeme, unfortunately Ollie has an athletics competition that day.

Cress

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Steve mcdonald
Both dates OK for me and I can provide sponsorship

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

There are still places available for the golf.  Also will never turn away a sponsored prize.

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Updated at top of the page!!!

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Alan Hill
Hi Graeme
Please put me down for one of those remaining places
Thanks
Alan

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Gareth
Great - I will stick you down Alan

Cheers
Gareth

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Gareth
Alan, I have an email with details for Sunday - can you send me your email address to my mobile 07980 652675

Gareth

Re: P1-7 Mini Section Golf Outing

Bring a large bag and your drinking trousers!!!!  Free chariots at pollok so no need to carry a heavy bag.