P1-7 GHA Tournament

Graeme Inglis
Dear All,

P5 have been tasked with running the Tombola stand this year.

If you have anything at all you would be happy to donate (Bottles of Drink, Smelly stuff you got for christmas and will never use etc) please pass to me for our stall.  I will be at Cummnock on Sunday 18th May and will happily receive any donations.  I will also try and make other dates for people to drop stuff off to me.

If easier, place in a bag and tape a note to the front for my attention clearly marking it as Mini Tournament Tombola and leave at the club for me to uplift.  Any queries, reply to this post.

Re: P1-7 GHA Tournament

Fraser.GHA
Following the success of the tombola at the local Scouts Christmas Fayre,
could I suggest we expand the tombola into 2 sections.

One traditional 'bottle tombola' for the adults, and a second with things
for the kids which was a real winner at the fayre.  This could be toys,
drinks, sweets, etc.

Just an idea.
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: P1-7 GHA Tournament

Cress Maher
Yeah I agree. We do that at the school fayres and we usually aim for a chocolate / sweet stall and a bottle stall. Everyone loves a wee flutter and it usually makes a fortune. In my experience of organising, the secret is to make lots & lots of dud tickets but not make each ticket expensive, so folk are up for trying it over and over. If each shot is too much, they are only prepared to have a wee go.

Re: P1-7 GHA Tournament

Good call!

Will get on it! 2 pop up tents side by side as we will be having older siblings running it with some parental supervision.