P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Next season is fast approaching. We are well on our way through the planning process for our storage shed. With the surplus of money from fundraising, a few age groups wanted more tackle bags & rucking shields. To this end, I will be contacting PSL tomorrow for a price for an additional 6 tackle bags and 6 rucking shields. This will give the mini section 20 rucking shields & 13 tackle bags which I'm sure you will agree should be plenty.

Please let me know what coaches still require GHA coaches T-shirts and if possible sizes as we may be able to get this out of sponsor money!

What I do need is requests for kit required! Balls, pumps, medical kit replacements, cones etc.

Next year, can I ask that every age group holds an event to raise money for the mini section similar to the sponsored run? Also, coaches track suits. It may be worth asking your parents for each age group to sponsor coaches track suits. It looks smart and professional even if we don't know what we are doing and does not cost a fortune. If you don't ask, you don't get!!

If you can think of anything I have missed, please let me know!!  PSL takes 4-8 weeks for delivery of certain kit so a response ASAP would be great!

Re: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

claire house
Hi,
That's great!
All the p1/2 coaches need t-shirts (7).
We'll just make a list of sizes and be back in touch asap.
Cheers,  Claire

Re: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Graeme Inglis
Thanks Claire!

Does that mean the p2-3 coaches for the season coming or do you already know who the P1 coaches for the coming year will be? If it is for the existing P1-2 who are moving up a year, why were they not bought T-shirts last year? I was under the impression there were only around 5-6 tops missing out of the entire mini section, 2 of which are my P5 coaches.

RE: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Stephen Hall
Graeme
Only 2 coaches had tops last year in the P1-2 section. I think both have moved up to P3s. I didn't get offered one myself.
We have 5 or 6 coaches so far for P1-2, maybe will have another couple once we get more P1s in.
Stephen.

RE: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Graeme Inglis
Thanks for that Stephen.  You think 4 would cover the existing P1-2's and maybe need another 3 for the new coaches of P1 to be safe??

2 for my lot brings the total to 9 and counting.

RE: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Stephen Hall
Graeme
We have at least 5 coaches so far for P1-2 (without any new ones) that will need tops. I will leave it to Claire to pass on the sizes for the 5 of us.
Any new ones could be dealt with once we know they are going to stick at it. Maybe worth having a couple of spares in the cupboard or just wait and see.
Stephen.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P1-7-Coaches-IMPORTANT-Kit-requirements-tp4036767p4036771.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Michaelsloan
Ricky McCracken needs one, medium I think, he will be doing p3with me next year, tks

Re: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Graeme Inglis
Michael,

I know Ricky likes it tight but you sure he is a medium?

Re: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Richard Grant
Coaches tops are great.  I have ended up with a medium initialled RM  Though.  Looking for anyone with a medium RG to swap?

Re: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Michaelsloan
The RM will be for Ricky McCracken. Can you bring it down for him next week. Tks

Re: P1-7 Coaches IMPORTANT!! Kit requirements!

Richard Grant
Thought it might be.  I'll bring it next week. Thanks.