P1/2 post Easter update

Michaelsloan

All

By way of update, rugby is back on at Braidholm on Sunday with the below dates lined up for matches ( generally away events will be P2 only). Details will follow closer to dates.

26 april away to Strathendrick
10 may we will either have Marr at Braidholm or a tournament at West
17 May away to Cambuslang
31 May GHA tournament
14 June EK, Cambuslang, Ayr and Watsonians at Braidholm for mini-tournament

For GHA tournament we are to look after car-park marshalling so could I please have some volunteers - the more we have the shorter the time each will have to do so please try to help.

Tks
Michael