P1/2 note re 31 may

Michaelsloan
All - please see note below from Stuart - Please have the boys down at 11 so we can work out how many teams etc we have.
Tks
Hello

I attach a copy of the newletter that I have handed out to all age groups, except P7 whom I hadn’t spotted from the notice board had a change of plan to train at Braidholm today.

Can you email the newsletter out to the parents in your age group.  We need all the parents to provide 5 pack lunches or we will fall short.

I will give you a call in 10 days or so just to chat about the task assigned to you your year group on the day of the tournament.  If you have any questions about it in the meantime then please let me know.

I also attach the raffle sheet if you could include that in the email as well.  Can you explain that if someone is buying multiple lines then they need to fill in the details on each line and not dittos as the lines will be cut up to do the draw and therefore we will not know whose line it is.  I tried to explain this to the P3 kids today and it was lost on them hence likely best to explain to the parents in the email.

Re: P1/2 note re 31 may

Tracey Brown
Michael

Oliver will definitely be there but as the P4s don't have to be there until 11.30 he may be there a little after 11am.

Tracey

Re: P1/2 note re 31 may

Katrina Thomson
I have a similar comment - Murray Thomson will be there but as his brother, Fraser isn't required until 11.30 it may be a bit later than 11am.  Thanks, Katrina