P1/2 Sunday 6 Sept.

Richard Grant
The P3-7 are hosting Strathendrick and Marr  this Sunday so they will be busy with matches from about 1100 to about 1230 although the car park will be busy from 1015 which is when they are due to register so please bear this in mind.   We will train as usual however it will be a good opportunity for the kids to watch some matches and support their older club mates.   All players get a free lunch and there will be lunches available for p1/2 players as well if you wish to stay on and partake.  Please let me know by reply to this post if you will be at training and staying for a lunch so we have an idea of numbers to cater for.

While I have the opportunity, can I remind anyone who  has not yet registered and/or paid please do so on the website.   Instructions and links are on  a recent post on this notice board.

Thanks,
Richard.

Re: P1/2 Sunday 6 Sept.

claireshaw75
Hi Richard, Noah will be at training but unfortunately we can't stay as we already have other plans.

Regards

Claire

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Sep 2015, at 09:05, "Richard Grant [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P1-2-Sunday-6-Sept-tp4037006.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P1/2 Sunday 6 Sept.

GrantFraser
Blair will be there on Sunday and will stay on to cheer on his big brother in P3.

Re: P1/2 Sunday 6 Sept.

Alyson McCallum
Hi Connor McCallum will be there on Sunday and staying afterwards to cheer his p4 brother on