Notice to All Age Groups for Sunday 22 May

Notice to All Age Groups for Sunday 22 May

carlo ventisei
Dear All

P6 parents are manning the ‘score tent’ this year. (precise location to be decided) .
In order for us to do this efficiently – the tournament is been run as a ‘round robin’ rather than a knockout competition so every result will be important in judging the overall winner – can we ask that each year group NOMINATE  SCORERS/ RUNNERS who will report the result of each game to the scorers tent.
Can you advise who your scorers/runners will be ?

Please remember our Trainers, boots  & sportswear stall also and bring along your child’s old sports gear.