Notice of Change

Mark McCracken
Evening All,

I would just like to say Thank You to everyone for their support over the last 2 years, without your continued support the M8nis would not be the success it has been.

As of tonight I have stepped down fully as Minis Convenor and Fixtures Secretary and handed over to my successors.

The roles will now be filled by the P6 Team of:

Bob Bruce
Shane McElhinney
Kevin Devlin

All correspondence will continue via the noticeboards and Facebook page and they can be contacted via:

Re: Notice of Change

Craig McCormick
Hi Mark

Well done, you did a great job. I'm sure the midi section will soon be eager to take advantage of your experience!

Have a good summer

Re: Notice of Change

Mark McCracken
Thanks Craig,

Let's see what S1 brings.....

Mark

Re: Notice of Change

Stuart Simcox
Thanks Mark for everything

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Jun 2017, at 22:20, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Craig,

Let's see what S1 brings.....

Mark

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Notice-of-Change-tp4043884p4043886.html

Re: Notice of Change

Thanks for all your hard work Mark. Now you can actually watch your boy. Enjoy.

Re: Notice of Change

Dawn McDonald
Well done Mark Dawn