No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Graeme
No problem. Paolo will pick him up.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 May 2015, at 21:58, Adam McGrenra [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sorry, but I just realised that I need a lift to the game, if that's possible?

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036341.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Joe collum
I can't play this week sorry,I will be there on Wednesday but
12