No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Well done to everyone for an outstanding performance on Sunday against a usually well drilled EK team. Great to see everyone playing in their correct positions. What a difference it makes. Special mention to Luke who returned after a bout of chicken pox with a brilliant game at hooker. How many hooks against the head?

We will not be training this week due to a coaches meeting.

We have been invited to Hamiltons rugby Festival on Sunday. Please arrive at Hamilton RFC no later than 12.15.

As usual please post your availability as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hamilton RFC
121 Bent Road,
Hamilton,
South Lanarkshire
ML3 6PY

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

franco lizzeri
Hi Graeme,
Danny is available for Sunday however i will be in Ireland if anyone can give him a lift over that would be great.
Cheers
Franco
Franco Lizzeri

Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:15 PM
Subject: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Hi,

Well done to everyone for an outstanding performance on Sunday against a usually well drilled EK team. Great to see everyone playing in their correct positions. What a difference it makes. Special mention to Luke who returned after a bout of chicken pox with a brilliant game at hooker. How many hooks against the head?

We will not be training this week due to a coaches meeting.

We have been invited to Hamiltons rugby Festival on Sunday. Please arrive at Hamilton RFC no later than 12.15.

As usual please post your availability as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hamilton RFC
121 Bent Road,
Hamilton,
South Lanarkshire
ML3 6PY

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Graeme
Hi Franco,

No problem. I'll pick him up around 11.40 am. Still Beach crescent?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:15 PM

Hi,

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036255.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

franco lizzeri
Hi Graeme,
Thats great 7 Beech Crescent Newton Mearns G77 5BN
Good luck on Sunday if the boys perform as well as they did at the weekend should be another trophy in the cabinet.
Cheers
Franco
Franco Lizzeri

Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:15 PM

Hi,

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036257.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Lesley
Hi Joel won't be able to make Sunday's game as he is at Scout Camp.  Sorry

Lesley

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

jane stewart
Cameron available on sunday

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

No worries Lesley. He did mention that on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036271.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Thanks Jane.

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036288.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Graham
Hi, Graeme   Zak can make Sunday

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Graeme
Great, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036297.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Harry
Sorry for late reply I can ply tomorrow

Harry

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036327.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

sue Stewart
Philip is available

Cheers Sue

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Adam McGrenra
I can play tomorrow.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

calen
i can come to the game

To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Great. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 May 2015, at 19:20, sue Stewart [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi
Philip is available

Cheers Sue

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036331.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Great. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 May 2015, at 19:30, Adam McGrenra [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I can play tomorrow.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036332.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Great. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 May 2015, at 20:58, calen [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

i can come to the game

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/No-training-this-week-Hamilton-Sunday-tp4036218p4036334.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from No training this week / Hamilton Sunday, click here.

Re: No training this week / Hamilton Sunday

Adam McGrenra
Sorry, but I just realised that I need a lift to the game, if that's possible?
12