Next couple of weeks

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone
Training will be on this Thursday and next Thursday as usual from 6:30-7:30 , although we usually run a little late!
On Sunday we have Cumnock visiting us so we will have training and matches, again at the usual time of 10:30-12.
And next Sunday is our tournament as you should all now be well aware! Keep an eye on the noticeboard for further details about this.
As I mentioned on my earlier post, it would be great to have as many boys attend over the next 3 sessions so that we can get them as well organised as possible for our tournament.
There is also the fun/sponsored run on Wednesday night at 7pm at the club, this is to raise money for the junior section. It would be great to have a good turn out for this, particularly as the weather is looking good.

Shane